OHSC at Ocean View College is for child from Preschool to Year 7
At Happy Haven OSHC we believe that children need a safe, warm, secure and stimulating environment where quality care is provided. Seeking passionate and resourceful educators is crucial to providing children with a positive learning environment that is inclusive and respectful to all. Therefore we recognise and value the importance of strong, collaborative and nurturing partnerships between children, families, community and educators. Happy Haven OSHC provides children with opportunities to grow and develop as confident individuals by exploring their world through stimulating and challenging play. When planning our programs we take the time and care to personalize activities based on strengths and interests whilst encouraging the growth of relationships and interactions to support all children to develop a sense of belonging, being and becoming. We value our educators as our greatest asset and place great emphasis on supporting staff to develop their skills to fulfil their job to the highest standard. We work with staff to ensure they continue to strive for excellence providing opportunities for further training and career advancements.
Happy Haven will…
- Provide a play based curriculum, where children’s voice is acknowledged.
- Encourage children to become good citizens who impact positively on their world.
- Provide opportunities for nature play experiences and learning.
- Acknowledge and respect the potential and uniqueness of all learners and each other.
- Promote a strong sense of well-being through developing collaborative and nurturing partnerships with children, families and the community.
- Encourage the pleasure of learning.
- Encourage all children to take risks in a supportive environment.
- Encourage the celebration of diversity within our service
- Embrace children with additional needs
- Have strong relationships with Governing Councils, School leadership and the wider community.
|Before School Care||6:45am - 8:45am|
|After School Care||3:05pm - 6:15pm|
|Early School Finish*||2:15pm - 6:15pm|
|Pupil Free Day/Vacation Care||6:45am - 6:15pm|
*Early School Finish every Tuesday